2/22/22 GIVEAWAY WIN BEER FOR A YEAR FROM IVANHOE PARK BREWING CO. – RULES AND REGULATIONS
To enter, must like @IvanhoeParkBrew, like the photo, and tag a friend. Each separate tag comment is one entry. Contest will run from time of original post until winners are selected 2/22/2022 at 2:22pm EST. All winners will be contacted through the social media account they entered with.
Two lucky winners will receive beer for a year grand prize which is a beer a day redeemable in the Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co taproom. Beers are not able to roll over, so winners are allowed to receive one draft beer every day for one year from the day after winners are announced. Legal Stuff: Official Rules for 2/22/22 Giveaway Contest.
Who Can Enter
- Entrants must be 21 years of age and legal Florida residents and have lawful access to the Internet and a valid e-mail address.
- Employees of Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co., and the immediate family members of each are ineligible.
How To Enter
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Only one ‘entry’ per person per comment tagged, but can comment multiple times with max winning of 4 prizes at each level of prize (ex, can only win the grand prize, first, second, and third prize). The contest begins when posted and all entries must be received by Tuesday, February 22, 2022.
- To enter, must like @IvanhoeParkBrew, like the photo, and tag a friend. Each separate tag comment is one entry. Contest will run from time of original post until winners are selected 2/22/2022 at 2:22pm EST. All winners will be contacted through the social media account they entered with. The winner will be randomly selected from those qualifying participants.
- Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co. is responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry, winner(s) or other giveaway information by Sponsor or entrants for any reason whatsoever. Sponsor is also not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in the giveaway or for entries that are late, misdirected or incomplete. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF THE CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co. reserves the right to cancel the giveaway if it becomes technically corrupted.
- The winners will be randomly selected from those qualifying participants. The Prize – Two winners will receive Beer For a Year which is a beer a day and redeemable in the taproom.
- The winners must bring valid photo ID to Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co. to redeem their prize.
- The 2/22/22 giveaway grand prize cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted for any other items by the winner. The winners cannot assign or transfer prize. Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co. reserves the right to substitute a comparable prize of like or greater value, including cash, for any prize, for any reason.
- The winners are responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes set forth in these rules.
- Individuals are eligible to win only one prize within any 180-day period, regardless of the number of giveaways entered. Winners must claim the prize within seven days of notification.
This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law, including without limitation, in jurisdictions requiring registration, filing, trust account, or posting of a bond, or any other requirements or disclosures that are not expressly satisfied by these rules.
Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co. is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, offering, or administration of the contest, or in the announcement of the prize.
By entering, participants represent that they are eligible, and agree (a) to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, (b) to release Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co. and their parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize.