Box Car Variety Pack Photo Contest will run from July 10, 2021 until July 31, 2021 at 11:59pm. We have been seeing some amazing shots of our Box Car Variety Pack around the state of Florida and we want to see how you Box Car. We know there is some amazing talent of photographers out there that love adventure and craft beer, so here is your chance to show off your work and win some great prizes and bragging rights! All entries submitted with the #IPBCoBoxCar on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter by the deadline will be submitted into the first round of judging by our staff. The IPBCo team will choose their top 10 favorites, which will then be posted on our social media for the winner to be selected by our followers winning by getting the most likes. Follow our social media for updates and any additional information. If you don’t have a Box Car Variety Pack carton, we can provide one if you ask the taproom staff for one to enter the contest.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who submit their photo and #IPBCoBoxCar and who are 21 years old as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Florida and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co., its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co. as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on July 10, 2021 and ending July 31, 2021. All online entries must be received by July 31, 2021 at 11:59pm EST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the #IPBCoBoxCar and submitting to Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive as follows: First Place: Vintage Coleman Box Car Branded Cooler ($150) and Box Car Variety Pack ($20), Second Place: Box Car Variety Pack ($20) and $25 Gift Certificate to Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co., and Third Place: $25 Gift Certificate to Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co.’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co. to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by our followers on social media under the supervision of Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co. Winner will be notified by direct message to the social media account they submitted with within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co. shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT IVANHOE PARK BREWING CO.‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co., anyone acting on behalf of Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co., and Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co.’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co. from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co. may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co.’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co. may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co.. Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co. reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE STATE OF FLORIDA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of Florida having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Facebook: If you use Facebook to communicate or administer a contest or sweepstakes, include the following: The Campaign hosted by Ivanhoe Park Brewing Co. is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.