As we begin limited operations, we are working as hard as we can to open safely. Please see below for all rules and regulations that we will be implementing as we move forward.
COVID-19 Rules and Regulations:
• Outdoor seating will be 6 feet apart at all times.
• 25% indoor seating capacity. (Maximum 10 people, tables 6 feet apart, No Bar Seating)
• Credit Card Only. No Cash.
• Hand sanitizer available to everyone.
• Masks will be worn by staff at all times.
• Staff temperature monitoring before shifts.
• Disposable cups to be used for all beverages.
• No Flights, Only Pints. Maximum 2 per person.
• No printed materials to be handled. All digital menus.
• Food to be required at every table.
• Tables thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between uses.
• Restrooms will be open, but thoroughly sanitized between uses.
• Washing hands and hand sanitizing per CDC.
• Separation between patrons eating and To Go orders.
We love the community support we have received during this time and want to raise a beer and hang out more than anyone at this time, but we will be requesting that patrons aren’t spending too much time with their food to allow others to enjoy the seating as well.