LOCATION: Orlando, FL, US
CATEGORY: Sales and Distribution
SALARY: Based on Experience
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full time
POSITION TITLE: Brand Ambassador
Ivanhoe Park Brewing Company is looking for a passionate and outgoing Brand Ambassador to oversee all Central Florida sales and distribution. The facility is a 2-vessel, 15 BBL system, with current distribution spanning Orange and Osceola county with plans to roll out Seminole and Volusia County in the next few months. The brewery will be growing within this first year to 5,000 BBL per year capacity. The Brand Ambassador will work under the Sales Manager and closely with the Head Brewer to assist in tracking inventory and analyzing market trends.
In all sales and distributions operations, the Brand Ambassador will be responsible for:
- Setting up and maintaining accounts, working closely with the distributor, and tracking inventory.
- Ensuring quality control is maintained out in the market with the guidance of the head brewer.
- Coming up with fun and creative ways to promote the brand and educate the consumer.
- Creating SOPs for all operations, including inventory and keg tracking, market trend analysis, etc.
- Assisting the head brewer with the brewing schedule and crating and following seasonal and variety matrix.
- Oversee all operations from packaging to distributing to consuming.
- Completed or pursuing Cicerone Certifications.
Our Brand Ambassador will have experience with working in a production facility and having the ability and knowledge to work with distributors and increase market share to keep up with growth, while maintaining quality control. This includes, but is not limited to, keg and inventory management, deep understanding of the market, ability to manage accounts, setting up and attending events, and be passionate about craft beer and the brand while doing it.
A strict adherence to quality and consistency is key, as well as a proven commitment to accurate and thorough record keeping. Good written and verbal communication skill as well as computer literacy is key. Physical strength to lift 55-lbs and maneuver 175-lb kegs repeatedly and ability to stand 8-10 hours per day as well as the ability to withstand long periods of walking, bending, kneeling, climbing and maneuvering is required. Flexibility in working hours is also needed to fit in with the event schedule.
Experience in Ekos Brewmaster and the local craft beer industry will also be considered beneficial to the job.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V/AAP/LGBT
To apply email your resume.