LOCATION: Orlando, FL, US
CATEGORY: Tasting Room
SALARY: Based on Experience
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full time
POSITION TITLE: Tasting Room Manager
Ivanhoe Park Brewing Company is looking for a passionate and outgoing Tasting Room Manager to oversee all tasting room operations and events. The Tasting Room Manager will take on scheduling food trucks, planning and overseeing events, and assisting in merchandise.
In all tasting room operations, the Tasting Room Manager will be responsible for:
- Overseeing FOH Staff and Training
- Creating SOPs for FOH Staff and Operations
- Setting up and overseeing tasting room events, private events, and group tours and tastings.
- Coming up with fun and creative ways to promote the brand and educate the consumer.
- Working with brewery team and distribution team to ensure inventory is properly tracked.
- Oversee all operations from suppliers to retailer and consumer.
- Completed or pursuing Cicerone Certifications.
Our Tasting Room Manager will have experience with working in a tasting room environment and managing staff and suppliers. This includes, but is not limited to, managing tasting room events, deep understanding of the market and consumers, ability to communicate with staff and suppliers, setting up and overseeing events, and be passionate about craft beer and the brand while doing it.
A strict adherence to quality and consistency is key, as well as a proven commitment to accurate and thorough record keeping. Good written and verbal communication skill as well as computer literacy is key. Physical strength to lift 55-lbs and maneuver 175-lb kegs repeatedly and ability to stand 8-10 hours per day as well as the ability to withstand long periods of walking, bending, kneeling, climbing and maneuvering is required. Flexibility in working hours is also needed to fit in with the event schedule.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V/AAP/LGBT
To apply email your resume.